Book your stand here at the North West's newest Hospitality Show.
Why should I exhibit at this show, and not any others in the area???
- The North West Hospitality Show is the first in the calendar, a full TWO WEEKS before any other similar events in the area.
- We have the support and backing of 15 agencies or networking organisations promoting the show.
- We fully cover our targeted geographical area of Lancashire, Cumbria and Yorkshire for businesses and visitors, as the name suggests, this is a show for businesses in the North West.
- Visitors will receive contact details of all confirmed exhibitors as soon as they register for the show, this gives them an immediate opportunity to contact YOU in stead of possibly waiting until the show. The communication starts straight away.
- The show is hosting the Taste Cumbria Market Street which is their first event of 2018.
- The competition has heard of us, have you???
Exhibiting at the show will...
- Strengthen your brand to the industry
- Put you in front of buyers and decision makers from the hospitality industry
- Generate focused sales leads
- Help you find new market opportunities
- Enable you to strengthen existing customer relationships and forge new ones.
As an exhibitor you will have:
- Opportunity to undertake show demonstrations on your stand
- Insertion into the show guide (a quality product that visitors will keep)
- Listing on the website with links to your own site and social media pages
- Ongoing publicity using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, trade magazines, local press and radio
- Links sent to all pre-registered visitors
Pre-registered visitors will be sent links to all confirmed exhibitors which will give them an opportunity to contact you before the show.
Your basic cost price is calculated on the size of your stand and we will provide the shell scheme to fit this. Optional extras will include, 500W power sockets (£25 per item), Halogen lighting for your stand (£25 per item) and 3 phase power where applicable (price on application).
Please note, if you require to run equipment (fridges etc) over-night then this consumption will be metered and a bill will be sent to you after the show. Also, if you require lighting, then the fascia boards included in your stand must be kept in place, the lights attach onto this and shine onto your back wall.
Payment can be made by BACS transfer or by credit / debit card.
Advertising in the Official Show Guide, Show Screens and Sponsorship packages:
- Full Page, Half Page or Quarter Page adverts or editorials available
- All visitors receive a FREE copy of the Show Guide
- Official Show Sponsorship available to bring you increased publicity via Social Media and local press prior to the show. - Show sponsors will have their logo on all publications and promotional items and a listing on the website. SHOW SPONSORSHIPS SOLD OUT
- Show sponsors will have their logo and stand information on the show screens throughout the exhibition area.
Floor Plan of exhibition area
Maximum stand height of 2.4 metres in the blue shaded area shown on the floor plan below, stands higher than this must locate in the other half of the room and only with permission of the organisers. Booked stands are shaded yellow, the green area forms Taste Cumbria's Market Street, stands are for independent food & drink businesses only and can only be booked through Taste Cumbria (contact details).
Shell Scheme Features:
Wall panels are made up of 1m wide x 2.4m high interlocking units, Each unit is made from wood with a fabric cover. Promotional items acan be attached to the panels by pins or velcro. Use of glues is not allowed.